Who are we?
The Bridge Program provides Housing and Rehabilitative Support Services for men who have been incarcerated to assist them reintegrate into the community.
Restorative Justice is the philosophy under which we operate.
a) Type of people we work with:
Provincial area mostly, and mostly with men.
b) Self-Help Groups
1) Clients’ Groups led by volunteers and Executive Director.
2) Family Support Group – led by volunteers.
c) Reintegration Support Services
1) Discharge Planning Services, coordinated by Discharge Planner
2) Transitional Housing, coordinated by Discharge Planner and Executive Director
3) Case Management, coordinated by Executive Director
a) Part-time Executive Director.
b) Part-time Discharge Planner.
c) Volunteers for Board of Directors, Bridge House Groups
b) Social Agencies
c) Government- Federal, Provincial, Municipal
How you can help us
a) Volunteer as a Board member or with the Self-Help groups.
b) Donate to our House and Programs.
c) Provide Survival Kit and Household Goods.
We are located at:
319 Barton St. East
Hamilton, Ontario L8L 2X6
Web page: https://hamilton-bridge.ca/